Resolve your doubts
Where do I pick up the motorhome?
The delivery of the camper is from 16:00 and the return until 12:00. Deviations are possible on request, depending on your flight schedule.
If your return flight is very early in the morning, we offer you the possibility of spending the last night in the campervan parked inside our property.
Where can I go and can not I camp?
CAMPING is understood as: parking in one place for several days, removing awning, table, chairs, occupying space around the vehicle. For this purpose, you must search for the areas on www.park4night.com and comply with the regulations indicated for each area.
In fact, all motorhomes park in all conventional car parks.
By PARKING is meant: parking and also spending the night in a normal parking space (such as cars) without taking out an awning, table and chairs and respecting traffic regulations and signage without forgetting the size of the vehicle that is greater than that of a regular car.
For this purpose you can search the sites at: www.park4night.com (used and continuously updated by thousands of campers).
– Do not leave food scraps on the floor: dispose of them in the appropriate waste containers, or take them with you to throw them away later.
– About waste disposal: never leave garbage on site. Use the dedicated rubbish bins for this purpose, or take the rubbish with you.
– Parking on the side of the road, in addition to being noisy, can also be unsafe. Park your motorhome in a safe place away from traffic.
– If you arrive late to the place, avoid making noise so as not to disturb the other campers.
– For your own safety, lock the doors of your motorhome at night.
– Avoid lighting fires. It is not only very dangerous in the dry season and is therefore FORBIDDEN but also harms the local environment. Use the cooking facilities included in your motorhome. The platform www.park4night.com indicates the picnic areas where there are stone barbecues that can be used (only in low season, according to the regulations of each area) as well as WC/washbasins and water to refuel the motorhome tank and empty dirty water
REMEMBER: Whether you plan to enjoy wild camping or not, travel without leaving a trace and without carrying so many things, so that Mallorca remains a paradise for those who visit after you.
What driving license and minimum age do you need to rent a motorhome?
The driver must be in possession of a class B driving license with more than two years old or the corresponding national permit. If you are not a resident of the EU, you must be in possession of the international driving license. The driver must be at least 23 years old.
What does the insurance include?
In the event that the car suffers a breakdown due to refueling with the wrong gasoline, the lessee must bear the expenses derived from: emptying the tank, refueling with the correct fuel, possible breakdown and travel (€0.50 per kilometer round trip).
What is INCLUDED in the rental price?
In the rental price is also included:
– Unlimited mileage
– I.V.A. (twenty-one%)
– RC Insurance (civil liability) Extended with an excess of €800 for Motorhomes and €500 for Campers.
– 24 hour roadside assistance
– Reversing camera (depending on model)
– Bicycle rack (depending on model)
– External cleaning
– Chemical toilet liquid
– Sheets, towels, duvets, kitchen cloths, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker.
– Outdoor table and chairs.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the rental price?
– Diesel fuel / propane gas: according to consumption
– Final cleaning: 50€
– Mountain bike: 10€/day
– Paddle-board: 10€/day
How does the cancellation policy work?
The reservation of the motorhome includes the payment of 50% of the total rent as a signal. If the client cancels the reservation requested, the following penalties will apply to the payment of the reservation: If cancellation is notified within 30 days of the start of the rental 50%. If you communicate between 30 and 15 days before the start of the rental 80%. If you communicate with less than 15 days until the start of the rental 100%
Is cleaning a separate expense?
The interior of the vehicles is clean at the time of delivery, including sheets / towels and kitchen towels.
At the time of the return of the vehicle, the lessee must pay RCM the amount of 50 € for normal cleaning (including laundry).
In case of excessive dirt (eg stained seats, stained curtains etc …) the lessee must pay 90 €.
In any case it is the obligation of the lessee to return the vehicle with empty gray and black water (WC) tanks.
Can I bring my pet?
Is smoking allowed inside the motorhome?
How is the reservation payment made?
2nd – The rest (50%) will be paid when picking up the motorhome, cash or by bank transfer.
Are children considered normal passengers?
Yes, they are considered normal passengers. For security reasons they must have their own seat. Elevators and child seats must be reserved and paid for as an extra. We can not guarantee the availability of these devices at the time of collection if they are not booked in advance.
Where do I discharge the dirty water?
There are some areas enabled for this and they can be found by visiting: www.park4night.com
In addition, there are also gas stations that allow you to empty and recharge water.
What fuel do motorhomes use?
All of our motorhomes use DIESEL fuel.
We do not charge for fuel. We deliver the vehicle with a certain amount of fuel and the tenant must return it the same.
If it is not possible to refuel and return the vehicle with less fuel, you must inform RCM before leaving the premises and pay the corresponding amount.
Will I be able to charge my mobile/tablet?
Yes, there is a USB socket for the charging cable in the passenger compartment; bring cable with USB socket.